Monday 15 December 2014

Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Foam

Today I'll be bringing you guys a short review of Laneige's Pore Deep Clearing Foam which is one of the items in my Korean Skincare haul!

Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Foam Review lunarrive singapore blog

I bought this cleansing foam because one of my friend recommended it to me so I decided to give it a try!!

It's supposedly good for oily combo skin types with deep pore cleansing effect :)


Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Foam Review lunarrive singapore blog

Like any Laneige products, this cleansing foam comes nicely sealed as well :)

Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Foam Review lunarrive singapore blog

The consistency of the cleansing foam when it first comes out is very light and rather watery compared to other cleansing foams that I've used before!

But even though it is very light, it lathers up really well and easily :)

After using this cleansing foam for about a month, I would have to say that I did notice a small decrease in the number of blackheads I have around my nose area so I would have to say that the deep pore clearing effect that this product claims is effective. But other than that, I did not witness any other major changes on my face with the usage of this cleansing foam.

I most probably won't be purchasing this cleansing foam again in future as I would prefer to try out other kinds of cleansing foam out there. If you have any recommendations for cleansers, please do leave a comment below and I would like to check them out as well! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook



Recent Posts

Random Posts